Projects Open to Public
This is a list of projects that are open to public in this lab.
- xDIVA - a 3D Debugging information Visualization Assistant. This tool helps programmers to speed up debugging efficiency in application domain where complicated data structures are needed.
- PolyTraceAid - a novel way of internal program documentation by debugger break points.
- xThreadDebugger - a Thread Debugger for debugging and testing Arbitrary Interleavings for Multi-threaded programs.
- EPLIC - A Tool to Assist Locating Interested Code. An Eclipse plugin.
- xTitan - A test automation tools.
- Dissimilarity NWA Algorithm - Dissimilarity of Polymorphic execution sequences
About the Object Oriented Technology Lab
Welcome to home of Object-Oriented Technology Lab in Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Central University.
In general, we aim at developing USABLE tools and products to experience the software engineering problems and develop new methods to address these issues.
- Advisor - Yung-Pin Cheng, Associate Professor 鄭永斌副教授
- Research Interests and Projects
- Software Visualization (3D Debugging Visualization, Program animations...)
- Software Testing and Test Automation
- Program Comprehension -
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Source code quality and metric
- Software Engineering
- Social Network
- 3D Gaming
- Computer-Aided Software Engineering tools.
- Software Engineering in the Clouds.
- Practical Software Engineering problems.
- Practical Programming techniques and methods
- Software verifications for concurrent/multithreaded applications (model checking).
- Computer Science Education
Projects Secret Homes
- OOLAB - secret home of OOLAB
- DIVA - secret home of xDIVA project
- TalkStyle - secret home of TalkStyle project
- xTitan - Secret home of xTitan project
- CRUT - secret home of CRUT
- VisualPoint - secret home of VisualPoint
- PolyTraceAid_secret - secret home of PolyTraceAid
- FTVMTF - Secret home of FTVMTF project
- Korat - secret home of Korat project
- Word to Mediawiki
- Using Git
- Software Engineering
- Important debugging tricks you should know
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
National Central University , Chung-li, Tao-yuan, Taiwan
Yung-Pin Cheng (鄭永斌）
Yung-Pin Cheng received his B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science from National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, in 1989 and 1991 respectively. He received his Ph.D. in computer science from Purdue University, West Lafayette, U.S. 2000. His major research interest is in software engineering. He has published his papers in some important software engineering conference and journals, including SIGSOFT Foundation of Software Engineering (FSE), SIGSOFT ISSTA (International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis). His research topics include automatic software verification, software visualization, object-oriented design and analysis. He likes to build software engineering tools to try out new ideas.